Friday, February 10, 2012


What a fabulous idea? I think so. If you host a cooking party with me in February you can get any item in our range for just $30*  That means that you could walk away from your party with one of our amazing knife blocks, which are available in 3 colours. Red, as pictured, stainless steel & wood.
Or you could pick up the Wok, which includes the steamer.

  Look i could bang on, and on, and on about how fabulous the stuff is but the best way for you to know, is to host your very own cooking party or masterclass;
You'll be learning from a ridgy didge chef (yep, that's me) You'll get to check out the fabulous range we have, eat the food we prepare and catch up with your friends all at the same time.  Oh, and i haven't of course mentioned that you also, on top of the $30 shopping you also get a 1/2 priced item too as well as other host specials. 

Ok, i've said enough. Now you either need to email me Jacinta.MacDonald@fabulousfoodies.com.au or call me on 0439324053. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love your feedback, comments & questions... :-)